Wednesday 16 September 2009

Well...

...two days until I'm back at Uni and I'm partially packed and already making plans for the weekend :D It's going to be incredibly strange going back after so many weeks and months of nothing, nothing, nothing and suddenly thrust into the world of rocks, alcohol, work, expecations and people! I gotta get used to being with them 24/7 again - should be interesting, especially with the personalities in the house I'll be sharing this year...
~*~
Today I'm loving a programme called 'Life' - just because the main character is freakin' awesome! So funny :D
~*~
I have a LOT of packing to do! It's Wednesday and I'm leaving Saturday and I still have SO DAMN MUCH to pack! Tommorrow I'll be out in town since Sam wants to go see 'District 9' or something... I don't really want to tbh but, eh, I'll go anyway :)
~*~
Dad came back from India today looking several stone lighter - mostly because (he thinks) of the ice cubes he had in his drink (bad water and all that) as well as the usual sickness you generally get when your body is adapting to being half way round the world...
shit battery running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment