Tuesday 15 September 2009

So yeah...

...I'm not good with updating.
Like, at all.
But I'll try my hardest! :)
Dunno what I'm gonna put here but I guess I'll just...ummm...ramble?
I'm good at rambling :)
Sometimes.
:D
~*~
At the moment I'm really loving Jamie Oliver's American Road Trip, I think he's excellent - his enthusiasm about food is completely contagious and Hell he makes me smile :)
Ah food is such fun - I'm looking at recipes right now, we'll see later how they work out :D
~*~
On a more personal foodie level I'm thinking of trying the Blue Poppy Seed Cake with some lemon or lime in it - it's lush on its own but I dunno, I eat it, you get the hit of poppy, the creaminess of the cake but I feel like there should be something else, like a sharp hit before the cream...
Also I need to find a better blueberry muffin recipe - the one I tried wasn't all that good, the muffins tasted acidic almost :S and not at all vanilla :S :S I'll keep my eyes open!
~*~
Something else I'm loving at the moment is Oscar Wilde's 'De Profundis' - I absolutely love that man! The way he writes, his character - as a person, how human he suddenly seems while you read his novel/letter (my God, it is lo.o.o.ng) - it's fantastic :) I keep reading and re-reading it, figuring out all the odd little turns of phrase he uses etc - it's gonna keep me entertained for a while me thinks :D
~*~
I have 4 days left until I go back to Uni and I'm half glad its so many days away because I have so much to pack! But I really can't wait to be back :) Aber-time is happy-time :D
Not long to go though! Excellent stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment