Tuesday 1 June 2010

OK, yeah, wow...um... I totally suck at updating. Like - epic fail much?

Guess what? 6 days 'til I go home from Uni... LOL! Like I said - I suck :D

What a year it's been! I've been so busy that it's flown by! There've been hardly any nights out compared to last year and a lot of being stressed and ill (like right now once again...ill that is, exams are over so I'm pretty much anti-stress right now - I can't work up the energy).

Have I changed this year?

I think so - I've learnt a lot, gone through some hard times... I guess you can't help growing up when life is kicking you into action!

I haven't really got anything to say. I don't much any more. It's like the words in my head have run out. :S I really don't like it...

Anyway - I'll update probably in a years time knowing me.
Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment